Sage The Dual Boiler Black Truffle Espresso Machine – PID Temperature Control
Sage The Dual Boiler Black Truffle Espresso Machine
Commercial features and performance, in a domestic footprint.
At the heart of this machine is its dual boiler heating system. The boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavour, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality.
- Reviews (0)
Precise And Repeatable Extraction
Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID) brings water to precisely the right temperature (+/- 1⁰C) to extract maximum flavour potential, shot after shot.
19-22 Grams Dose for Full Flavour
Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 58mm portafilter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavour and third wave specialty coffee.
Micro-Foam Milk Texturing
Steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, delivers micro-foam texture of commercial machines that enhances flavour and is essential for creating latte art.
Allows easy programming and has a shot clock for timing the extraction.
Flexible Shot Control
Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
Sage The Dual Boiler Black Truffle Espresso Machine Additional Information:
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 37.3 x 40.5 x 37.7 cm
- Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel Exterior Stainless Steel Dual Boiler
- Capacity: Water Tank Capacity: 2.5Ltr.
- Settings: Manual or Automatic Single & Double Shot Personalised Temperature
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty (Please note: Sage products covered by this manufacturer’s Guarantee are intended for private household (non-commercial) use only.)