BODUM Coffee Grinder
The BODUM Coffee Grinder is able to take coffee beans from coarse to fine quickly for fresh brewing your coffee.
It has a simple push-button control for either pulse action or continuous grind and the transparent lid allows visibility to achieve desired coarseness.
Small, compact design with convenient cord storage in the base.
Bodum Coffee Grinder - Product Features
- Neat, compact blade grinder that holds 60g coffee beans
- Uses a durable, stainless steel blade that spins at a precise RPM
- Simple push button control for pulse or continuous grind
- Transparent lid making it easy to achieve the desired coarseness of your beans
- Convenient cord storage in the base
- Made of stainless steel, plastic and rubber
Use & Care
Always disconnect the blade grinder and clean after each use. Never immerse the BODUM Coffee Grinder in water; simply clean the metal container with a soft brush and wipe clean with a damp cloth.
How It Works
The BISTRO coffee grinder delivers outstanding results from a simple process.
- Place up to 60g coffee beans into the grinder and secure the lid.
- Press the power button until your grounds have reached the desired consistency – you can use a pulse action or a continuous grind up to 60 seconds.
- Pour the grounds into your preferred coffee maker and brew a delicious cup of coffee.
Download Instructions PDF - Click Here
PLEASE NOTE: This grinder is NOT suitable for Espresso or fine grind coffee.
BODUM Coffee Grinder - Black Product Specification
- Brand: Bodum
- Range: Bistro
- Body material: die-cast aluminium
- Lid material: plastic
- Base material: rubber
- Blade material: stainless steel
- Capacity: 60g
- Colour: black
- Dimensions: H: 166mm x W: 95mm x L: 90m
- Power: 150W, 220-240v, 50-60Hz
Easier to clean than older versions. Price appropriate.